Missionaries Rich & Kim Greenwald
The RAM Network exists to provide ministry to churches and communities in rural America by establishing and working with a network of ministry affiliates currently involved in rural ministry and outreach. Its function is as follows:
- Establish and host regional conferences or retreats for rural pastors and leadership
- Provide support and encouragement to pastors and churches in Rural America
- Provide quality ministerial training to rural pastors and churches
- Network with educational institutions to facilitate quality education to students feeling a call to ministry in Rural America
- Solicit contributions toward scholarships that can positively affect training in effective rural ministry
- Create and highlight existing resources that can be used and are effective within the rural church and culture
- Work with national and district leaders to facilitate and improve existing rural ministry
Girls Ministries Missions
Rural America Ministry Network
Partner with us as we raise money for Rich and Kim Greenwald
Rich & Kim Greenwald
Rich is a Native Montanan who married a Montana girl and together they have served rural congregations for over 25 years. They have pastored in rural Wyoming and also remote communities in Montana. Currently the Greenwalds are US Missionaries working with Rural America Ministries Network to Reach, Resource, and Revive Rural America. For Rich and Kim, Rural Ministry has been a singular vision and passion since they began their ministry.
Rich is a graduate of Northwest University with a BA in Pastoral Ministries and also holds an MA in Practical Theology from Harrison School of Graduate Studies. Kim graduated from Southwestern Assemblies of God University with a BA in Church Ministries. The Greenwald’s have been married for 28 years and have 2 married daughters and 2 grandchildren.